Premier is always looking for talented and trained staff to join our team. Interested applicants can submit their resumes in one of two ways:
I. Drop off a copy of your resume off their resume at the Head of School Office in the School Building or
II. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the subject line:
– Last Name,
– First Name,
– School and Position you are interested in applying for e.g. “Elementary School English Teacher”
Once a position becomes available, the school will invite all qualified applicants for an interview either via Phone, SMS or email. The interview typically comprises of a written test and an oral interview before a panel.
Successful applicants undergo a medical test before a job appointment is officially given and an orientation is scheduled.
Applications are invited for qualified candidates to fill the positions of teachers at Premier international school Wuse II Abuja,
- Current Opening: English Language, Mathematics and French Teachers
To apply send your resume to email@example.com on or before October 31, 2017
Applicants should be resident in Abuja.
- An education graduate in the specific subject [B.SC + PGDE, B.ED]
- Must have hands-on-experience in 21st century teaching
- Must display creativity and innovation in learner- centered approach
- Must be below 40 years old
Email Premier for Vacancy